Wednesday, June 17, 2009

对你,又爱又恨

today went to klang again...
actually wan to watch`monster vs alien`
but before move off from shop...
let a fucker bla bla bla till half n hour n i just keep silence
6pm going bck home to change clothes thn 7pm reach cuz it`s traffic jams..im hate it...
we go for `love corner` take dinner...
boss still remember me...^^
we eat chicken chop...delicious wat...=p
cuz damn hungry n im 50kg now...shit....
cuz recently moody mah....then keep eat eat n eat....swt....like never eat before....==''
god...im rili have to control my meal !!!><''
n then dou dou come to meet us lo...chit chat like 38 po...kakaka
play card lo...then count our future wat de....
quite nice...
then jas jas wash out the pict n gv me ler^^
our picture tat day we took at JJ...
lazy to upload ...swt....
rili my good buddy...=p

n then after dinner going to snooker at Amazon.
1st time going there...
erm...actually the table ma ma dei oni lo...
play few round n then play with the uncle...
weeeeee....win ler....=p
today got form....
kaka....

12am going bck....
when im driving...
thking wat the stupid dou dou talk jz now....
jas mention about J, n then the Tb oso at `love corner`
sudly mood is going down...
but after tat is alright...
recall the memory,is rili sweet...
altot gt distance,but evyday i fns work,im sure will go meet her...
go shoping....
slep tgt...
1st time she hold my hand...kiss my face....hug my tight n ask me don go...
watever memory...sudly on my mind....
i rili regret....
maybe she dy forget those memory n treat it nth....
but,this maybe is my last hope....thk it when im lone....
still remember she call me bai chi, or qin ai de....
is rili....
make me smile....with true heart....
i tot this all is nt important on my life...
but it`s not....those memory wont gone from my mind forever.....
im not brave to find her anymore........



No comments:

Post a Comment